5 Most Instagrammable Spots around UNICO 20˚87˚
If there isn’t a picture to prove it, did it really happen? It did, but you’ll want a picture anyway. When you arrive at UNICO 20˚87˚, you may be overwhelmed by a number of times you will have to take your phone out to snap a photo. To make it easier for you, we’ve selected the most Instagrammable spots around the hotel.
1. The lobby. It’s your first stop and one of the most beautiful. The hanging lamps and fountain in the lobby can’t be missed and are totally picture-worthy.
2. The outdoor Esencia Spa hydrotherapy area. The Esencia Spa has both indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy treatment options. Make sure to try both, but schedule some extra time outdoors so that you have ample time to try out a few poses and soak up the sun.
3. Swinging chairs at 20˚87˚ Restaurant. Instagram is more than just photos, you also need a Boomerang… or two. Swing with new or old friends and have someone take a boomerang of the moment. It might take more than a few swings, but we promise it’s worth it.
4. Double hydro spa tub on your balcony. If you haven’t already noticed their popularity on Instagram, once you see them in person you will quickly realize why you’re going to want to jump in and take a selfie.
5. Bridge to the beach. This list would not be complete without our insta-famous bridge. Not only does this bridge take you to the beach but while walking over you’ll realize why it’s on this list. Let’s just say every picture needs beach waves in the background.
Honorable mention. Our signature UNICO 20˚87˚ robes. Since it’s not a ‘spot’ it can’t officially make the list. But we couldn’t go without mentioning them. You’ll also want to stay in the robe long after you’ve captured the perfect moment.
While these are just some of the favorites, every corner, pool, and view are photogenic. And we’re not just saying that. See for yourself. Be sure to tag #MyUNICOExperience so we can feature your photos on our page, @UNICO2087.